We are looking for high ropes course trainers (m/f/d)
Do you love outdoor sports, like to inspire other people and are you an absolute team player? Then apply now as a high ropes course trainer (m/f/d).
Check-in and attend to customers
Ensuring guest satisfaction and implementing company standards
Material distribution and control
Supervision & safety briefing for our guests as well as control of the facility
Motivating, coaching & if necessary rescuing our guests on the climbing island
Maintenance and cleaning activities as well as compliance with hygiene regulations
Supervising guests as a private climbing coach for birthdays or individual bookings
- You enjoy working in nature and are not afraid of heights
- Ideally, you already have experience in climbing and the relevant training
- You enjoy working with people as well as movement and sporting activity
- You are flexible and can work during the week, at weekends, on public holidays and during holiday periods.
- Service orientation and sense of responsibility
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Employee discounts on the climbing island
- Working at a cool, sporty and attractive location in the middle of nature
- Varied activities and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Enjoyment and fun working with a young and dynamic team
- Best development and promotion opportunities
Do you fit in with us? Then send us your convincing application including CV and photo by mail to [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application!