General terms and conditions
of the High Ropes Course Fürstenfeldbruck / Monkee Island, as of 1 February 2022
1. every adult participant confirms that he/she has read the user rules and agrees with them when purchasing a ticket. In the case of minors, a parent or guardian must take note of the user rules and explain them to the minor before the minor is allowed to use the facility. Minors climbing without their legal guardians must bring a signed consent form with them. 2.
The use of the high ropes course is associated with risks and is at the participant’s own risk. Section 6 applies to the liability of the organiser. 3.
3. participation is subject to the condition that the participant’s body weight does not exceed 120 kg and that he/she suffers neither from an illness nor from a mental or physical impairment which may pose a risk to his/her own health on the one hand or a risk to third parties on the other. Persons with disabilities may participate after consultation with the responsible park manager under certain conditions, which will be clarified in individual cases. Pregnant women or persons under the influence of alcohol or other drugs are not permitted to use the high ropes course. 4.
4. each participant must attend the entire practical and theoretical safety briefing before entering the high ropes course. All instructions and decisions of the organiser/supervisor are binding. In the event of infringements or violations of the user rules, instructions or safety requirements of the organiser/supervisor, the participants concerned may be excluded from visiting the high ropes course. In the event of contraventions or violations of instructions or safety requirements of the organiser/supervisor, the organiser accepts no liability for any associated damage. 5.
5. the safety equipment necessary for participation in the event is provided by the organiser. This equipment is the property of the organiser. It is not transferable. The participant bears the duty of care for these items. Any damage or abnormalities must be reported directly to the security staff. Furthermore, the safety equipment issued by the security staff is to be used exclusively as instructed by the staff. In case of doubt, a safety trainer must be consulted. 6.
6. the organiser shall be liable for personal injury within the framework of the statutory provisions. The organiser is not liable for loss, theft or damage to property. Kletterinsel Fürstenfeld shall only be liable for property damage and financial loss in the event of intent or gross negligence on the part of the organiser or the persons entrusted with the performance of the event or guided tour. The organiser is not liable for damage caused by our visitors to third parties. 7.
7. the management (represented by the park manager) reserves the right to suspend operations for safety reasons (fire, storm, thunderstorm, etc.). In this case, there is no entitlement to a refund of the admission price. If a participant terminates the visit to the facility prematurely at his or her own request, there shall also be no refund of the admission price. 8.
8. the organiser reserves the right to take photos, film and webcam recordings on the entire site for advertising and information purposes. Should a participant not agree to this, he/she must expressly inform the organiser of this.
9. insofar as legally permissible, the place of performance and payment is the registered office of the high ropes course Fürstenfeldbruck. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply. The place of jurisdiction is Fürstenfeldbruck.
(10) Severability clause: Should any provisions of these GTC be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. Rather, in place of each invalid provision, a substitute provision shall apply which corresponds or at least comes close to the purpose of the agreement, as the parties would have agreed to achieve the same result if they had known of the invalidity of the provision. The same shall apply to omissions.