Hochseilgarten Fürstenfeldbruck / Monkee Island, as at 1.2.2022
Yellow course, green course, Flying Fox below:
Minimum age 6 years, minimum body height 1.30m, an adult climbing companion is required!
Red course, Flying Fox down/up:
Minimum age 8 years, minimum body height 1.30m
Minimum age 11 years, minimum height 1.30m
Regulation for accompanying persons of minors:
6–7 years old: One adult accompanying person must climb with each child, who must be of assistance!
8–13 years old: 5 children per adult accompanying person who does not have to climb with the child!
The accompanying persons must be within the children’s field of vision at all times.
From the age of 14, children may climb alone on the entire facility without an accompanying person with a declaration of consent.
The consent form (download here) must be signed by a parent or guardian.
1. every climbing island visitor must be in a healthy physical and mental condition. Body weight must not exceed 120 kg. Pregnant women or persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not permitted to use the high ropes course.
2. Before the high ropes course can be used, each participant must complete the safety briefing. 3.
3. safety is provided by harness, helmet and self-belaying with 2 safety carabiners. The rented safety equipment is not transferable and may not be taken off during the stay. Should the equipment nevertheless be taken off (e.g. visit to the toilet), it must be checked again by a safety instructor before continuing to climb. It is not allowed to leave the area with the safety equipment.
4. smoking in the harness is strictly forbidden.
5. after instruction, participants are responsible for correct self-securing. Access to the site is on your own responsibility. Observe our signage and all safety rules. Please be extremely careful and concentrated with yourself and the belay system. Failure to do so may result in serious injury. 6.
When moving around the facility, both carabiners are always hooked into the steel safety rope. If you come across a “transfer point”, one carabiner always remains attached. Never unhook both carabiners at the same time! In case of doubt, a safety instructor must be called. 7.
When walking in the high ropes course, no objects may be carried that pose a danger to the participant or other persons (jewellery, cameras, mobile phones, etc.). Openly worn or hidden piercings must be removed. Scarves or neckerchiefs must be removed and long hair must be tied up. 8.
8. each exercise may be performed by a maximum of one person at a time. A maximum of 3 people are allowed on the platforms at the same time. The rope descents may only be used after it has been ensured that there are no persons in the arrival area. 9.
The access time including safety briefing is a maximum of 2.5 hours. After this time, an additional charge of €10 will be made for each hour or part thereof. If the 2.5 hours inspection time cannot be used due to the opening hours, there is no entitlement to a refund or extension of the opening hours. Likewise, there is no entitlement to a refund of the admission fee in the event of abandonment at the visitor’s own request or due to premature closure of the facility due to weather conditions (storm, thunderstorm, heavy rain, hail, etc.).
10. cancellation policy:
Cancellations up to 10 days before the booked date are free of charge. In this case you will receive a voucher for the amount of the ticket. Cancellations up to 24 hours before the booked date will be charged a 50% cancellation fee and a voucher for the remaining amount will be issued. Cancellations after 24 hours before the booked appointment are fully chargeable.
11. the instructions of the trainers in the high ropes course must be followed unconditionally and immediately. The high ropes course reserves the right to exclude persons in the event of non-compliance with safety rules or the instructions of the trainers.
By purchasing a ticket, you confirm that you have carefully read and understood the user rules and agree to our “General Terms and Conditions”. You also confirm that from a medical point of view there are no objections to a climbing visit. In the event of contraventions or violations of instructions or safety requirements/rules of the organiser/trainer, the organiser accepts no liability for any associated damage. We do not accept any liability for clothing or objects handed in. The organiser is only liable for property damage and financial losses in the event of intent or gross negligence.